You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rectified tiles do not require grouting! Highly durable and tougher!
- Resistance to Wear and Tear - Patterns grey rectified 60,5 CM x 120,5 CM marble porcelain tile can be used anywhere because of its good looking polished surface. Made of finer, denser porcelain clay at higher temperatures. It has more resistant to scratch and stains than real Marble. Porcelain tiles are notoriously hard to break or damage, and if installed right, will probably outlive you. Even in damp, moist areas such as kitchens and bathrooms, Marble look tiles will have a lifespan of more than 30 years before they need replacing.
- Holds up in High Traffic Areas - Patterns grey rectified marble porcelain floor tile is an ideal choice for the areas of home of high traffic and will outperform other tiles in both long term appearance and durability.
- Cleaning - Another best advantage with Patterns grey rectified marble porcelain tile floor is that, very easy to clean and maintenance. It is non- porous in material and it gets protected from bacteria.
- Why Rectified tiles are expensive?
- Rectification is a mechanical processing involving milling the edge of a tile at the right angle. The elements may be then installed without the risk of the size difference because in the process of rectification each tile is cut to the same size, with an accuracy of 0,2 mm. It is particularly important – due to rectification floor tiles do not need to be grouped into calibers.
- Why not order a sample tile?
- Please Note: Only One Sample Per Order Per Customer.
|Price Per Sqm||£35.99|
|Price for 60+ Sqm||£34.99|
|Market Price per Sqm||£55.99|
|Tiles per Sqm||3|
|Room||Bathroom, Conservatory, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Patio, Utility/Laundry Room|